Friday, July 11, 2008

Busy weekend ahead

Well, I finally challenged myself to finish several projects and clean my sewing room. The sewing room is clean! I took 8 projects in various stages of completion and stacked them on my ironing board. I have challenged myself to finish them by Monday night. This is in no way all of my UFO's.....I did finish the bear paw top and started and finished a Hallowe'en table runner. I know, I know you are thinking....that's 3 months away. Well, I wanted something small that I could finish in a day and the table runner was the perfect choice. Pictures will be posted, soon.
My 24th wedding anniversary was on Tuesday....and my husband forgot....there is not much marriage left to celebrate, but an acknowledgement of 24 years would have been nice.
My 5 year old grandson is taking Spanish classes for the summer...just half day and he will continue in the fall on Saturdays. After just 3 classes, he is reciting his numbers to 10. He is such a smart child. We spend several hours Wednesday night sorting buttons and choosing the ones for the Hallowe'en table runner. What fun we had!
Well, I have dinner dishes to finish up and then off to bed. It's an early start for me in the morning.

No comments: