Friday, July 4, 2008

Bears have me beat

I've been reading blogs for a long time now and thought it was time I created one of my own.
I am a quilter and am taking a break from the "Shadow of the Bear", pattern by Trudie Hughes http://www.aaqg.org/winners2006/winners2006-i0019.htm a top I have been working on for quite some time. There is one corner that has me stumped.....one side was too short, I created another block, replaced it and it is still too short. so, I added a bigger setting triangle...still too short....it seems the more I try to fix it, the worse it gets....so I am taking a break....bears 1, me 0.

2 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Yeah for Claire.....I guess I done good on the directions huh?
I can't wait to start reading all your posts and seeing all your pictures....
Another job well done girlie!!!
Peggy

Briarose said...

Thanks Peggy, between you and Debi B. we figured it out...