Monday, August 20, 2012

Michele's Question

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. You don't seem to have a way I can contact you.  I bought my kit as a BOM thru Homespun Hearth. I used fusible webbing and plan to fill in the larger areas with some sort of stitching and matching thread. I love this kit and hope to have it finished soon. Level of difficulty? Intermediate. I really like how the applique goes over the pieced blokcs. You just need to carfully follow the directions, one step at a time. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of seeing the finished block, but slow and careful is the best wat to go. I like kits because because the guess work is taken out of the fabric choosing. You just have to be careful when it comes to price, some of them can be costly. I have been quilting for many years, and sometimes I just but the pattern and use up what I have.
I also have a new email address. 
Good luck.

No comments: