Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Argh!! We have been glittered!

Who invented glitter? Ethan was over on the weekend and we did arts and crafts.....and now there is glitter everywhere! On the dog, on the floor, on me, in the washer....did I mention it was everywhere? He wasn't being bad with it, but oh wow! At one point he went to check on the dog and added even more! And his dad and stepmother think it is hilarious! Guess what they will be getting in the mail? And the best part? We get to do it all over again next week. Grandchildren are so much fun....I'm treasuring every moment.
Ethan has a bottom tooth loose, so a visit from the tooth fairy is imminent. I sent him home with the 'tooth fairy' pillow my boys used. And, he has been fitted for glasses! Our little boy is sure growing up fast.

No comments: